sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

If it hadn't been for you..

I've been waiting for you since the very first minute that I met you. I've been unconsciously preparing myself for that matter only, but you are slipping through my fingers already, and I have no arms or tricks to hold you back.
I just look at your face, trying to discover what your lips are trying to say, I try to read your thoughts and discovering what your body is trying to say to me, your breathing is hardly in mute, and I am trying to reach you as soon as they distroy our chance to do it.
I know people may think there is not such thing as love at first sight, and I agree with them, because I found you long time ago, and I've been in love with you since then, but you were hidden somewhere in the eternity of words, away from me, that's why you may not remember it, but I do.
You were a blessing in the skies, when everything seemed to go wrong, you appeared out of the nowhere just to hold me back in love, you have captivated me in every possible way. At long last love has arrived to me, just to remind me that, even though you may be the one, you'll disappear one day..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales

Entradas populares